Vendor Rules and Application Form
Kirkland Classic Car Show 2016
Kirkland Classic Car Show will not publish, share, or sell your information.
SECTION 1-VENDOR RULES
This document is for reading purposes only. Instructions are as follows:
- Read this first so you understand the new and existing vendor requirements
- Allow several weeks to ensure you have all the necessary documents ready
- Download the Vendor Application Rules Document
- Print it off
- Fill in the Description of Your Booth
- Sign the vendor application Rules agreement at the end of the hard copy
- OK. So we’re not quite done yet
- Now go to Section 2 before you do anything else.
SECTION 2-VENDOR APPLICATION FORM
Food vendors. Have you applied for all the required permits? Have you paid the permit fees and have you allowed at least 20 business days before the event to file your permits? If so continue:
- Download the Vendors Application Form here
- Print off the Vendor Application Form
- Fill in the Vendor Application Form
- Sign and date it
- All money, the signed Vendor Rules document above and this Vendor Application Form must be delivered or mailed by July 1, 2016. Address: Kirkland Classic Car Show, 101 Lake Street South, Kirkland, WA 98033
If you are unsure about anything contact the following people during normal office hours
Bonnie Lindberg | BonnieLindberg@gmail.com | 425-822-1241
Flo | Flo@Hallmarkrealty.com | 425-822-1241
Purpose and Description
A commercial vendor is a food or craft or item vendor wanting to sell items at Kirkland Classic Car Show.
We require a UBI code for any licensed business. Applications should include a description, photos and/or literature about products being sold, services available, exhibited. (power is very limited in the park).
On the hard copy PDF file, which you should print, you are asked to list any requirements for your booth. This would be a good opportunity to start on your file application.
All food vendors MUST show proof of having a permit from King Cty. Health Dept. to serve food at this Event.
NOTE: There are new temporary event permits and fees this year. Please go to the King County Government Health Services Food Safety Business website for more information.
Food Vendors for the event MUST apply for permits online at least 20 days prior to the event. To apply for a Temporary Event Permit online go to King Country Government Health Services EHS portal.
Event Details Music Kick Off
Main Car Event
Sunday July 31, 2016 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. Vendor Set up at Marina Park -7:00 am to 9:00 am. Roads will close at 9:00 AM with no access after. Breakdown is allowed after 5:00PM until 7:00 PM.
- No alcoholic beverages or loud music allowed
- Advertising is limited to your booth space so “rovers” cannot hand out flyers or merchandise outside of your booth
- Signage is limited to one identifying sign on your booth with the business name listed on this application
- Vendor is responsible for assuring all garbage and litter is disposed of and that the area is returned to same condition as upon arrival. Failure to do so will result in ineligibility to participate in all Kirkland events.